Come be part of our team
All Hands On Deck is searching for a skilled and talented handyman / service technician to join our team. As a skilled team member, you will be responsible for performing various handyman and small construction tasks such as repairing Sheetrock, texturing, painting, installing small appliances, mounting tvs, light electrical work, small plumbing jobs, and other various tasks. Our handyman team is dedicated to providing top-quality work and exceptional customer service. You will be the face of our company and will represent our brand, company name, and image to customers.
• Ensure that customers receive the highest level of service and quality workmanship.
• Build strong relationships with office staff to improve communication and customer satisfaction.
• Represent All Hands On Deck with professionalism and a focus on customer service excellence.
• Upsell additional work when performing tasks at clients homes to entice repeat business.
• Included on-site paid training to sharpen the skills of our team members. Also company paid license training for those skills that need it. (HVAC, Plumbing, ETC)
• 1 week paid vacation (After 1 year continued employment.)
• Paid sick time off (After 1 year continued employment.)
• Holidays paid time off
• Additional Benefits longer you stay with the company. We value loyal employees that stick with us!!!
• Qualified experience in maintenance and repair work with a proven track record of meeting and exceeding personal and company goals.
• Certification is a plus, but not mandatory.
• Excellent communication skills, both in conversation and in writing emails and documentation.
• Ability to create and manage detailed estimates for job proposals and make additions as needed.
• A commitment to representing All Hands On Deck with the highest level of professionalism and quality.
• Ability to sell services to clients when on site.
• Available to work Sundays.
• Pro Technician Position must have own hand tools (company provided with reimbursement if needed)
• Company vehicle and gas provided during company hours
• Drivers Licence required for Pro Tech / Driver Position but not for Helper
• Background Check / Drug test required for some but not all position
We're looking for a talented Accountant to join our Handyman team. This AHOD team member will be trusted with all of the accounting functions in our company.
We are always looking for ways to improve and your participation to become an AHOD team member is a huge part of that process. Keeping AHOD's reputation at the top levels always is our number one priority. Apply today!
The Accountant is responsible for helping to ensure the integrity of the general ledger and financial statements by reviewing and reconciling various financial transactions daily.
This role is also responsible for communicating and collaborating with external and internal customers to analyze information needs and functional requirements
The duties listed below are the essential functions of this position, and they may change as the needs of the company demand. All employees are expected to do what is necessary to get the work done and to cooperate fully with their supervisor's requests for additional or altered duties:
Examine and analyze accounting records and prepare financial reports.
Review and prepare P&L statements and balance sheets.
Prepare financial statements using the firm's software programs.
Maintain records of assets, liabilities, P&L, tax liabilities, and other financial activities of the company.
Manage account payables and receivables.
Prepare daily accounts to maintain accuracy.
Bachelors Degree in Accounting or in Business
Qualifications and desired abilities
Understanding of Accounting Principles
Attention to detail
Ability to work with minimal supervision
Basic use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, & Excel
Strong written & verbal communication skills in English. Should have the ability to communicate with internal and/or external customers in order to obtain and/or provide explanations and/or modifications on technical or other complex concepts to individuals with little or no background in the area under discussion, verbally and in writing. Should have the ability to perform analyses involving ratios, percentages and simple statistical methods.
Works in an office environment, occasionally performing activities including, but not limited to, bending, stooping, grasping, reaching, twisting, turning and/or lifting.
Ability to sit and/or stand for extended periods.
Ability to perform work on a computer or other office equipment for extended periods.
Ability to communicate and exchange accurate information.
Ability to move about inside the office to access file cabinets, office equipment, etc.
ounting or Business.